“Very worthwhile and I was definitely more productive in work on a Monday afternoon. Great subject to be offered by great place to work!” Workshop attendee.
As a business, people are your most precious asset. I offer a fun & meaningful way to introduce mindfulness to your workplace to improve staff morale and health, achieve corporate goals and ultimately improve overall productivity and profitability.
I design programmes to suit your requirements from lunchtime classes, 1/2 day sessions to a full day workshop either complementing your conference or becoming the main focus of the team build. I can also design a theme working alongside your businesses values, culture & objectives.
Please contact me for more info: Ellie@Xhale.ie or 086 682 4401
Key Business Benefits
My Mindfulness program offers basic mindfulness practices that significantly influence success in professional settings. The corporate world can be a highly stressful environment: Multiple demands, diminishing resources and mounting workload all contribute to this. Scientific studies have proven that helping individuals cope with such stress allows them to be more energized and effective in the work place.
Some of the benefits to the workplace from practising mindfulness have been proven to be:
- Increased interpersonal sensitivity and lower levels of impulsivity
- Higher levels of personal resilience
- Increased self-awareness and awareness of others
- Enhanced communication skills
- A greater capacity to hold and manipulate information
- Lower levels of psychological distress, including depression and anxiety
- Higher levels of well-being and overall work and life satisfaction.
- Reduced costs of staff absenteeism caused by illness, injury, stress, long term illness
- Improved cognitive function – including better concentration, memory, learning ability, creativity and innovation.
- Improved productivity and improved overall staff and business wellbeing
- Reduced staff turnover and associated costs
- Enhanced employer/employee and client relationships
- Reduced Health Insurance premiums for the business
Mindfulness at Work
A number of well-known companies have implemented mindfulness programs for its employees. I have worked with a number of companies such as:
- Eversheds International Law firm.
- Arthur Cox.
- Bt Group.
- Paddy Power.
“Ellen facilitated a half day Wellness session for our 2016 Department Workshop, compromising of 40 high achieving Enterprise Account Managers. While there is always a risk associated bringing a different way of thinking in to the corporate environment my initial concerns were soon overcome by Ellen’s ability to make others feel at ease and her ability to bring both a Scientific and Spiritual balance to the conversation. Ellen seamlessly engaged all different personality types and view-points to bring about meaningful discussions around work-life balance and dealing with stress in the workplace. We even had time for two team meditations, that was a first! General feedback from the team was excellent and it’s something I often refer back to in team meetings so there’s plenty to take away.”
Mark Henry E-Commerce and Payments Industry.
“As a group we thoroughly benefited from our sessions with Ellen. She has an amazing way of making people feel at ease to ensure they get the most out of her sessions, it didn’t matter if it was your first time experiencing this or you had done it multiple times everyone got something out of it.”
Ruairí , Paddy Power
“I really enjoyed it and found it very beneficial and hope to do so in the future” Workshop attendee.
“I really enjoyed it just need to start bring it home!” Workshop attendee.