February 27, 2017 @ 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
More info is available here
Mindfulness is for everyone and all walks of life. If you’re stressed, anxious, worried, busy and you would like to feel calmer, be more in control, enjoy life and be present to the here and now, the this course might just be for you.
Commencing Monday 27th Feb for 8 weeks, (breaking for easter on Monday 17th) and ending on Monday 24th April there are two options:
- 10 to 11am – 2 places left
- 11:30 to 12:30
Over the course of the 8 weeks we will be exploring all the gifts of Mindfulness: how it has proven to be an effective tool in the management of stress, physical healing and emotions.
Topics covered will include:
* What mindfulness is exactly
* How to interweave it into your life
* What it isn’t: dispelling the myths
* How to bring it into workplace
* Using mindfulness to manage emotions
* The body scan for a restful nights sleep
* Connecting to, befriending and working with your body to achieve all you wish
* The Metta Bhavana for better relationships.
* How to cultivate self-compassion and reduce self criticism and self sabotage.
* Becoming your own friend. 🙂
* How to bring what you practise in your mindfulness meditation into your life for empowerment, change and to become less reactive.
“Mindfulness is simply being aware of what is happening right now without wishing it were different ; enjoying the pleasant without holding on when it changes (which it will); being with the unpleasant without fearing it will always be this way (which it won’t).” James Baraz
I have been teaching Mindfulness both in private practice and in the corporate arena for the last 5 years. I am passionate about the benefits of Mindfulness as it has changed my own life so profoundly. I know the power of this practise.
The classes will be tailored to suit the group, handouts will be provided as well as support if required in between classes. Also, each week you will receive a guided meditation for you to use in between classes specifically recorded by me for the group.