Recent Articles: (please click on the article title for more information.)
I was delighted to recently be featured in Womans Way with an article on “10 easy ways to bring Mindfulness into your life”, you can read the full article here.
- What is acceptance & what will it do for me?
- Learning to be vulnerable
- Eliminate worry with a Cookie Jar!
- How to increase your self confidence.
- Trust – letting go of worry.
- Relaxation – what’s it all about?!
- The Stress Pot!
- The 10 Mental Challenge – learning to deal with your thoughts.
- Watch your words.
- Whats your story?
- You: your problem and your solution.
- Simple ways to deal with stress.
- Letting go of perfectionism
- The secret to success is….
- Expectations: How they can stifle your life
Reiki & Meditation:
- The Reiki principles and Spiritual precepts
- Reiki & Gratitude
- How to use a Pendulum
- The Reiki Grid
- Reiki, chakras and affirmations.
- Reiki & Feng Shui
- Preparing to give Reiki
- Backwashing Chakras
- Reiki & Angels.
- Chakras and affirmations
- Creating & using Reiki energy balls
Dublin south fm – Click here to listen
The following articles have recently been published in a range of magazines and publications.
Irish Tatler – The life You want
Irish daily mail – kick it with kinesiology
Irish Tatler – simple ways to feng shui your relationship
Irish Tatler – Time for a change?
Life coaching tried and tested. click here to read the article.
Evening Herald – The bite-sized way of getting what you want
Tom Dunne – Newstalk fm
As featured on the Tom Dunne morning show – 10 effective ways to get yourself out of a rut.
Click here to read this article.
Evening Herald – Why are we addicted to self-help bestsellers?
5 simple ways to have a work/life balance.
We’re all looking for it, it’s the buzz word of the last few years – work / life balance.
Follow these are 5 simple ways to help you do just that. Click here to read more.
8 things you should NEVER do in an interview.
How saying “no” can be a good thing!
Fiona Ellis, a jourmalist with everymonday.ie has written an interesting article on how you can say “no” more easily. She asked me to contribute to it. To read this article please: CLICK HERE
Other articles, click on the title to read:
Each month I send out an email newsletter packed with simple, yet powerful techniques that can help you to make positive changes, release negative beliefs and have more confidence in your life. To be included, fill out your details below.
To your potential!