Upcoming Courses & Events
- Meditation Evenings: The evening will be held on Tuesday 28th Feb from 7 to 9pm based on the theme of “filling up your cup” and March 21st at 7pm themed around the Spring Equinox. These evenings are inspired by the idea of “Working with nature to co-create your life.” To read more and to see the full listing of 2017 dates please click here.
- A Reiki gathering to welcome Spring: Sat 25th Feb 10am to 12:30pm. Please note, you must be attuned to Reiki to attend.
- Conscious Awakening: A path to living an intentional life. Starting Sunday 26th Feb.
- Mindfulness Monday evening classes Next set of classes are commencing on Monday 27th March for 8 weeks (end on Mon 10th April). Classes are at 6pm or 7:30pm
- Reiki Level 2 – Sat & Sun 11th & 12th March.
- Conscious Awakening: Transformation & Navigation Sunday 2nd April 10am to 5pm
- Reiki level 1: Sat & Sun 6th & 7th May
Keep up to date with all my courses on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XhaleDub
Ph 086 682 4401, email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Two heads are better than one as the saying goes, and so I’ve created a collaboration with another teachers and friend that I respect and admire.
The results have been incredible, magic has happened in the form of some soul weekends away, 1 day workshops and evening meditations.
Working with Roseleen McNally (of the Thirsty Soul) we have come together to create and deliver to you a series of Meditation evenings and Workshops called “Working with nature to co-create your wonderful life.” To read more and access a full listing of 2017 dates please click here. Everyone welcome.
We had a Summer Solstice Retreat in Co Wicklow – 17th to 19th June, the feedback was incredible:
“I really enjoyed the day and meeting such lovely people and sharing experiences. You and Ellie work so well together and create a beautiful space. It is very inspiring to see both you and Ellie and the other people in the group following their dreams. You both give us confidence that it is possible to love what you do and you both have very much found your calling. Thank you for sharing that with us. Thank you for everything.”
“I just wanted to drop you a note to say a big thank you again for an amazing Summer Solstice retreat. I had such a beautiful weekend, it was better than I even imagined. I got a lot more than I ever thought I would have and meet so many nice friends, thank you and Ellen for your wonderful magic.”