Online Mindfulness training
"The three week mindfulness course provided by Ellen was a really useful resource for our employees during a period of uncertainty. It gave people a portion of calmness in their day which was much needed, particularly at the beginning of the Covid 19 crisis. Ellen is excellent facilitator for mindfulness and meditation.
It was also particularly helpful that Ellen provided an overview of a different topic each day of her three week mindfulness course. It gave a very good perspective to what is happening around us. We got very good feedback from employees and I would recommend this course." Faílte Ireland
A series of short online mindfulness training sessions to help you to deal with the challenges faced during this unique time.
For individuals and for companies
"In 1665 the University of Cambridge temporarily closed due to the bubonic plague. Isaac Newton had to work from home and he used this time to develop calculus and the theory of gravity."
The sessions are:
Short & easy
With simple practical tips & strategies you can implement
15 sessions in total (sent daily Mon - Fri for 3 weeks)
Divided into three parts
Can be implemented straight away
For everyone no matter how much or little mindfulness
knowledge you have
"Thank you for this great programme! Mindfulness is probably the best tool I have now to remain calm in these uncertain times.
Stay patient, healthy and calm! This crisis will pass." P, Dublin
"I found this really beneficial and I think I will experience real health benefits from having taken it. It has taught me the benefits of & how to switch off from my busy life. I am sleeping better which is helping me deal with the stress of life and work."
Part 1: Coping with Covid-19
* Dealing with uncertainty and fear - how to remain calm
* Managing being at home
* How to deal with distractions and keep the balance.
* Getting out of bed in the morning & adapting to change.
* Setting up a defined workspace and having clear lines between work and home life
* Structuring your day.
Part 2: Flourishing in times of uncertainty
* Maintaining a positive mindset
* Working with intentions. Start your day with focused intention.
* How to be happier without changing a thing
* The power of gratitude
* Dealing with anxiety
* Visualization....why it's so important for your creativity and how that helps you with problem solving, dealing with challenges and coming up with new ideas/ seeing the bigger picture
Part 3: Keeping it going
* Ongoing practices
* Compassion...building relationships. Keeping connected with your team members and staff
* Connecting to your breath
* Create your own toolkit - what are your tools and strategies that helped you that you could call on again in in times of stress and uncertainty.
"These 15 days have been a wonderful experience which I would strongly recommend."
"Ellen's course made me take time to think about our new normal and deal with it and to learn how to be in the moment each day"
"Highly recommend this investment in your own and your team’s well being. Ellen weaves a lot of techniques, research and resources into a coherent narrative in short daily sessions anyone can do."