Managing employee wellbeing through
" I found the mindfulness course really beneficial and I think I will experience real health benefits from having taken it. It has taught me both how to, and the benefits of switching off from my busy life even if it is only 20 mins. I am sleeping better which is helping me deal with the stress of life and work.I would definitely take the course again if it were available" Recent corporate participant
Manage your employee wellbeing through COVID-19.
A series of short online mindfulness training sessions to help to cope with stress, social isolation, and changes in work behavior.
If your company has already signed up for this course, then you can register here:
Daily short webinars on wellbeing:
20 to 30 minutes in length
Mindfulness based with practical tips for managing better
3 week duration
Feedback loop for better tailored contact included
Topics to include:
Part 1: Coping with Covid 19
* Dealing with uncertainty and fear - how to remain calm
* Managing being at home with family or alone.
* How to deal with distractions and keep the balance.
* Getting out of bed in the morning & adapting to change.
* Setting up a definied workspace and having clear lines between work and home life
* Structuring your day.
Part 2: Flourishing in times of uncertainty
* Maintaining a positive mindset
* Working with intentions. Start your day with focused intention.
* Compassion...building relationships. Keeping connected with your team members and staff
* Visualization....why it's so important for your creativity and how that helps you with problem solving, dealing with challenges and coming up with new ideas/ seeing the bigger picture
Part 3: Keeping it going
* Ongoing practices
* How to cope if it happens again
* Reflection piece - what did you learn about this experience, what would you do better next time etc
* Create your own toolkit - what are your tools and strategies that helped you that you could call on again in in times of stress and uncertainty.
Recent feedback from employees
"Meditation is something I’ve always said I must start practicing but I’ve never really gotten around to making the time to do it. Learning how to practice it through mindfulness was great. Ellen is a great teacher and I like the group setting whereby we could all discuss and share our experience with it. Although the sessions where just 30mins, I felt we got a lot from them. I genuinely looked forward to the session each Tuesday and would like to do a course again. It’s very beneficial to our minds. I would love to have more sessions like that, definitely! Ellen is a lovely person."
"Really enjoyed the course, felt the six weeks was long enough as an introduction and also thought the 30 mins slot were manageable and enough time to feel like you completed a practise. I would do the course again if it became available – whether it was the same course or a follow on course. I thought Ellen was great, framed the weeks really well and was a great guide - friendly, easy to follow and explained everything."
"I found the sessions really super and have tried to put it into practice!! It was genuinely brilliant. I’m on ‘headspace’ every day now!"
"It was great. All sessions were unique and useful."
"Loved the whole experience. It’s something I have always heard of but never got the chance to do it. It was great to be able to participate during lunch."
"Loved listening to her speak and took so much away. I’m hoping to get my kids to try it. I’ve already sent links onto my twins and hope they use it."
"I would do it again next year in a heartbeat. I hope to be able to do it myself with the resources Ellen sent us. It certainly makes me think twice before I let things get to me. The breathing exercise was extremely beneficial . She has a great way with words and is very easy to listen to. I’m so glad the company arranged it."
"I really enjoyed the course and would be very interested in doing it again next year. I’m actually sad that it is coming to an end.
I found it very beneficial and I learned a lot about calming the mind and body."
OMG it was just amazing!