Oftentimes we develop sensitivities to foods that we eat every day. Too much of one thing can cause a build-up in our body and over time, we can develop an intolerance. even to what we deem to be healthy foods
Oftentimes our body just needs a break from the offending food and it can be re-introduced after a period of time (usually up to 3 months, depending on the intolerance.)
If you’re finding that you’re tired, bloated, having difficulty loosing weight, unmotivated and suffer from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) then chances are that you’re eating the wrong foods. A simple change in diet can have positive repercussions on your energy levels and so your life as you’ve more joie de vivre to do the things that you want and create the life that you desire.
Food sensitivity testing is done on over 100 different types of food and drink. Using a simple non-invasive (ie no needles) muscle test I can tell what your body no longer wants in your diet. Simple and pain free!
Common symptoms of a food intolerance would be:
· Abdominal gas and bloating
· Difficulty losing weight
· Feeling tired and irritable
· Experiencing brain fog.
· Having cravings for carbohydrates (bread, pasta, etc) or sweets
· Any digestion related complaints – IBS, constipation, diarrhoea etc
What you will get from the appointment:
· A list of foods that your body has become sensitive to.
· A timeframe that you will need to eliminate each one from your diet.
· A list of alternatives.
· A list of any vitamins/ minerals or herbal supplements that your body is looking for in order to obtain optimal health.